Ultimax PRO Snowmobile CVT Clutch Drive Belt
Fits your vehicle!
- Condition: New
- SKU: 144-4900U4-1781
- MPN: 144-4900U4
- Part: Belts
Ultimax PRO delivers optimum performance and belt life to mid-horsepower snowmobiles. Engineered specifically for your machine, Ultimax PRO features a thicker cross section so more surface area contacts the clutch. This means less slippage over a broader speed range for quicker acceleration. The cog design provides strength, dissipates heat and aids flexibility delivering enhanced performance and longer belt life.
- Designed for modern mid-power snowmobiles
- Top and bottom cog give greater cord support – meaning greater power capability – without sacrificing flexibility
- Ultimax PRO runs cooler to better handle the power demands of today’s machines
- Fifth generation belt with decades of refinement and steady improvements
- Fiber-loaded rubber designed to grip the clutches and to stay that way over the life of the belt
- Strong and stable aramid cord for zero stretch and maximum tensile strength
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate “classic” failure modes
- Decades of advancement and experience are built into every Ultimax belt.
- Ultimax PRO is designed with high-strength materials to handle every riding style from ditch-banging, to deep powder to trail riding.
- Over a million miles a year of documented field testing ensure that Ultimax belts stay ahead of the pack in value and performance
- Every Ultimax PRO belt is manufactured using new processes that reduce dimensional variation so every belt performs consistently
- Dimensions match OE in cord length and width, meaning your sled will shift like new
- Dimensions are held to tighter tolerances than OE belts.
- Made in USA by the Timken Company
- To file a proper claim, you must either complete the warranty form provided on the back of the sleeve that came with the belt.
- Use only on recommended applications
This part is compatible with 49
|2008||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 570||Long Track|
|1995||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 550||--|
|2002||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|2000||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|2006||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 570||Long Track|
|1999||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|2007||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 570||Long Track|
|2005||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 570||Long Track|
|1996||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|2004||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 570||Long Track|
|1998||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|2001||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|1997||Arctic Cat||Bearcat||Wide Track|
|1996||Arctic Cat||Bearcat 550||--|