Ultimax MAX Snowmobile CVT Clutch Drive Belt
Add to Cart
Quantity (11 Available)
Ultimax MAX is an improved version of the original revolutionary "Incredible Max" snowmobile belt. MAX is designed for long life and dependability on lower horsepower sleds.
- Designed for vintage, fan coooled and lower-power (500cc) snowmobiles
- Refined over decades to achieve best balance of flexibility, cord-retention and dimensional stability
- Longest-lasting, best-performing iteration of the venerable Incredible Max line of snowmobile belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber designed for optimal grip on clutches and consistency over the life of the belt
- Strong and stable aramid cord for zero stretch and maximum tensile strength.
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate “classic” failure modes
- Double cog construction provides greater belt strength while preserving flexibility
- Over a million miles a year of documented field testing ensure that Ultimax belts stay ahead of the pack in value and performance.
- Every MAX belt is manufactured using new processes that reduce dimensional variation so every belt performs consistently
- Dimensions match OE in cord length and width, meaning your sled will shift like new.
- Dimensions are held to tighter tolerances than OE belts
- Made in USA by the Timken Company
- To file a proper claim, you must either complete the warranty form provided on the back of the sleeve that came with the belt.
- Use only on recommended applications
This part is compatible with 7