Namura Hyperdryve Top End Piston Rebuild Kit 96.97mm +.02 OB 12.5:1
Add to Cart
Top End Rebuild Kit
Part: Top End Rebuild Kit
Namura's Top End kit is ideal for replacing worn parts and making some upgrades. Machined Smooth heads, available for certain models, can increase horsepower and fuel economy while reducing carbon buildup.
- Top End kit includes: piston, rings, wrist pin, clips, top end bearing, and gasket kit
- MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Skirts - A rolled on application process provides a bond that is 10 times stronger than other spray on coatings. Benefits include increased heat transfer, reduced friction and helping to eliminate cold seizures
- Hyperdryve pistons are composed of a new hypereutectic aluminum alloy developed for use in the space industry
- Engineered to maintain its high tensile strength up to 700�F
- This revolutionary alloy, combined with our already existing features of machined smooth anodized heads (for better heat reflection) & MOS2 coated skirts (giving you smoother startups & break ins) meets the demands of today's 4-stroke engines.
- Hypereutectic Casting Process - Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance; it also has an ability to withstand higher cylinder temperatures
- Piston Size: 96.97mm
- Images are for reference purposes only
This part is compatible with 4